HT Series High Pressure Refrigerated Dryers
Kaeser’s HT Series refrigerated dryers are specifically designed for high pressure applications, such as leak testing and PET bottling. High-quality components and excellent manufacturing ensure your processes will enjoy premium moisture protection for the long-term.
- Reliably dry compressed air from 130 scfm to 3,000 scfm
- For working pressures up to 725 psig
- For ambient temperatures up to 110°F
- Long-term operational reliability:
Smooth surface, stainless steel plate-type heat exchangers resist fouling and maintain high heat transfer and low pressure drop for the life of the unit. Plus, they are fully insulated to preserve cooling effects.
- Easy installation
HT series dryers are delivered ready for installation; simply connect the piping and electric service. Compact cabinet design and bottom clearance allow easy placement by forklift or pallet jack.
- Condensate drainage without pressure loss:
HT series dryers feature staged separation to effectively remove large moisture loads. Built-in automatic drains include an accurate and adjustable solid state timer and a rugged solenoid valve that resists clogging and leaking.
* All dryers are UL recognized and use only environmentally friendly R-134a (Models HT 0.5 to HT 3.5) or R-404a (Models HT 4.0 to HT 10) refrigerant.
- On/Off switch
- Power On light
- Compressor On light
- Dew point temperature indicator
- Drain push-to-test button
- Condensate draining light
- Integral 3 micron KFS filtered separator
- 304 stainless steel inlet and outlet air connections
The perfect partner: the KCF oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with KCF oil/water separators.