40 to 5400 scfm @100 psig
Pressure dew point: to -100 °F
Kaeser Adsorptive Desiccant dryers (KAD Series) employ a heatless regenerative design to produce pressure dew points as low as -100°F. Solid-state controls with adjustable cycle timers allow KAD Series dryers to be easily adapted to user requirements. The optional purge saver control dramatically increases efficiency at reduced flows, and includes active tower lights and a switching failure alarm.
KAD dryers are ideally suited for moisture sensitive applications such as electronics and pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing and brewing.
Important features and advantages:
- KAD E models are supplied with an inexpensive, simple, fixed-cycle timer for -40°F pressure dew point
- KAD models have eight settings available to reduce regeneration requirements by matching air flow to purge flow
- KAD PS models are equipped with automatic purge savings, matching purge consumption to demand
- Left and right tower pressure gauges, as well as purge pressure gauge
- Color change moisture indicator signals elevated dew point
- Standard and custom filter packages are available
- ASME pressure relief valve
Flow range: 7 to 50 scfm
Wall-mounted dryers (KADW Series) are fully enclosed in a ready-to-install cabinet, and feature a control panel on the exterior for easy monitoring. The KADW dryer is completely assembled, piped and wired, fully charged with desiccant. Units can be mounted virtually anywhere to conserve floor space. Filtration packages are also available.